Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
21st Century Skills
AP French Resources
CA WL Standards Docs
Digital Story Telling Tools and Resources
French 1 Resources
French 3 Resources
General Teaching Tips
My articles on Edutopia
Portfolios in WL
Add "All Pages"
"A glog is like a poster, only better. A glog is an online poster that allows students to add images, video files, sound files, text, and hyperlinks. Glogs address multiple learning styles and easily incorporate student research and educational content into a web publication. They are free, use no ink, and are fun!" ~
for a starter?! Glogster developers, much like VoiceThread, have made a commitment to provide teachers and their students with a tool for 21st century teaching and learning.
Setting Up a Glog
Traci Blazosky's handout
Quick Glogster Tutorial
PDF (12 pages)
Glogster Set Up for Students PDF
- a one-pager (front/back)
Glogster Tech Tip
- 15-minute, very complete, very informative and easy to follow!
Traci Blazosky's tutorial
- 5-minute, excellent guided tour by 1st grade teacher extraordinaire!
90-Second Intro to Glogster
- Well, I'd use this one for a review
- Traci Blazosky's slideshow
- Jan McGee's slideshow
- from Digital Maverick
Create Online Posters
- from Box of Tricks
Glogster in High School Science
- Teacher and student viewpoints
- NCTE 2009 'drive-by' preso by Gail Desler (used to provide peek into my 'internet-less') poster session.
Moorhouse University tutorial>
Glogster in the Classroom
- article from Education World
Glogs: Virtual Online Posters
- from Arizona State University
Advanced User Resources
Embedding glogs into wikis and blogs
- I followed Box of Trick's directions to embed
t glog shown below. Includes helpful tip on reducing glog size!
Adding Extra Features to Your Glog
- More from Glog queen Traci Blazosky.
Jim Dachos' Links to Great Glogs
- Jim Dachos, Glogster Education Manager, shares samples via Diigo
Historical Timeline Glog Project
- intermediate level
Greetings from Around the World
- award-winning wiki, using glogs for students to share about their countries
Causes of the American Revolution
- intermediate level
Student Poetry Glogs
- high school level
Springfield Virtual Library
- Joyce Valenza's site
Hidenwood Principal's Glog
- Exciting to see an administrator coming on board with Web 2.0.
Invention of Hugo Cabret
- extension of novel - with look at early filmmaking components of story - easily embedded below;-)
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"